As the system captures emails a quarantine email will be sent to your box from Barracuda Networks <email@example.com> . The Quarantine email is scheduled to send an email hourly from 7am-8pm every hour, if there is a quarantine email, if no email is held for quarantine no notification will be sent. An example of the quarantine email is below:
MANAGE QUARANTINE: This link will automatically log you in to your spam account where you can modify your settings.
- Message Log (List of emails: All, Blocked, quarantined)
- Quarantine Notification schedule
- Your Personal “Exempt” List
Actions: On individual quarantined emails you have a list of actions you can perform form this email:
- Deliver (deliver the email to your inbox without adding it to the allow list)
- Allow List (this will add the email address to your Allow/Exempt list and deliver the email.
- Block (Add to Block list, and prevent it from showing in quarantine email)
VIEW MESSAGE LOG – Link to your Message log where you can see all external emails that have been sent to you, whether blocked, allowed or quarantined)