Navigate to http://drive.adsremote.net
When you download and install the desktop client, you can access your files and folders directly on your computer (local machine).
To download the desktop client on a Windows or Mac machine:
- Click the Download button in the web portal.The Download page displays.
- In the Download page, select either the Windows Desktop Client or Mac Desktop Client button. The selected file will start to download, or you will be prompted to save the file, depending on your browser type.
- When the file finishes downloading, click the installation file to launch the Setup Wizard.
- Select your language and click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Next button to start the Setup Wizard.
- In the License Agreement screen, click the I accept the agreement radio button if you accept the license. Then, click the Next button to continue.
- In the Installation Directory screen, select the location where you want the installation files to reside on your local machine. In most instances, you can accept the default location. Alternatively, manually input a new directory or click the Folder icon to select a new directory on your local machine. Click the Next button to continue.
- In the Ready to Install screen, click the Next button to begin the installation process.
- When the Setup Wizard completes, you can optionally click the Create a Desktop Shortcut checkbox. Then, click the Finish button. You must restart your computer to complete the installation process.